Dee Dee is a very, very pretty. Her eyes are as blue as a clean ocean; her hair is as light and beautiful as a ballerina. She is a very tall, skinny girl with a mix of personalities. I’d say she reminds me of a model, with her figure, looks, and personalities. I say she's a mix of personalities because she is nice, but a little sassy and an equal amount of sarcastic attitude. She likes a boy named Josh who likes the main character, Cammie.
She comes in right when Cammie and Josh were on a little 'date'. That's the first time she is shown in the book. She and a group of boys storm in the restaurant really loud and obnoxiously. Dee Dee was as rude as the big, bad wolf from, “The Three Little Pigs”… I say that because while Josh and Cammie were on a "date" Dee Dee just walked in and sat right next to josh and started talking to only him and blushing… you could just tell that she likes him. You can conclude from this that Dee Dee is a flirt, she kind of thinks she's 'all that' and she wants attention from everybody, especially from the boys.
Mary, I really like this piece I would maybe make it a little longer if you can. I would also re read it and make sure everything makes sense other than that great job!!!! :)
ReplyDelete