Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh No You Didn't!

DeeDee
How dare you
What are you thinking?
Taking my boy?
Oh girl, I don't think so!

Get your own
Don't steel mine
Why can't you find a man?
That's the same kind of fine

I just don't understand why
Oh don't sit next to mine
I could take you down with one finger
But then I'd have to linger

Paragraph;

This poem relates to the book, I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You, this poem is about a character DeeDee and how Cammie feels about her just coming "into her relationship" So basically DeeDee is like a threat to Cammie.  The speaker is Cammie, and the audience would be DeeDee. The tone is angry, mad, and kind of defensive because she's kind of like, "girl, don't steel my man!"  The mood would be kind of sassy because Cammie is being like protective and she has a reputation like I can take you down easily, but then I'd have to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment