Author’s Note: This is a creative
piece in the form of a letter. It’s
about a window that says “wash me”. Hope you enjoy it!
Dear Mr. George Michael,
Really!?
You wrote "wash me" on me? It's not my fault I'm so filthy, you own
me. If you want me clean, you go get me
clean because I can't clean myself! Why can't you spend just five dollars for
getting me clean? You are unbelievable;
you completely embarrass me, and yourself.
Do you really want to drive around in your "baby" with a
window that says "wash me"? No, didn't think so.
You legit
hurt my feelings. Am I not good enough for you? Maybe if you want a clean
window go get a new car, because sweetie, I am not coming off! I'm sorry but
how can I stay clean with the weather we had last week!? It's nearly
impossible! And with all that hail, rain, and yucky liquid on me I can't keep
myself clean. For your information, I
have not been clean for a very long time.
I believe September? And what is it now, April? Honestly, you are a rude
and ignorant man. You are defiantly NOT my favorite owner…
I still
remember my last owner, Regina George… Oh what a sweetheart she was. One of the most respectful ladies in town… and
then you come along, Mr. George Michael. I guess my next owner's name will be
Michael, but if it's Michael George, and I come back to you, uh oh we are going
to have a situation up in here! Ugh, you sure do but me Mr. Michael! Love you
too, bro?
Love your dearly window,
Shelly <3
No comments:
Post a Comment